Sunday, July 18, 2010

between lines and spaces


A blank stares at me directly as I, look deeper to search for me. between lines and spaces, i feel lost and sacred. floating, waiting for me to be swallowed by the harsh, thin air. Life and Love speeds, flashing before my eyes. like pictures in a moving window car. i'm into a spinning circle where options and and chances are being throwed like swords. no time to think. no time to make mistakes. only yes or no. do or don't. risk or fall. live or die.


i, wished... to be in a place where, i could feel the sands of time in my toes, where i, could see raindrops bounce against my skin. where i, could clearly smell the fresh morning dew and where... i, could embrace freely the beautiful green pastures in my arms.


i, desire to be in a place where...rewards are like peonies and daffodils. where laughter of kids and comforting hugs are frozen in time. where i, could taste heaven in the tip of my tongue.


most especially...


i, longed to be in a place where i could be alone with my thoughts. a place where there is time for me to breathe, to appreciate, to love, to be patient and to be wise.


where tomorrows are not worries and where yesterdays are not regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment